Page List

HOME-PAGEREALIZATIONQUOTESPUZZLESPRAYERSPERCEPTIONSMUSIC-DOWNLOADSTORIESJOKES BOOKSBITTER-TRUTHANCIENT-SCRIPTURESBEAUTIFUL-LIFETHOUGHTSFRIENDSHIPPRAYERS-TO-WORSHIPWinning-Publications

Sunday, January 13, 2013

Never Hurt

Your Happiness is my happiness too.
My only intention is to Help you.
You have to make your own decisions.
I will never force you and hurt you.
I cannot hurt you, and I will never hurt you.
You are part of me; you are with me now,
And you will be with me forever.
We are all connected like a spider web.
If I hurt you, I will be hurting myself.
If you hurt me, you are hurting yourself.
If you postpone things, my things are postponed too.
If you are happy, I’m happy too. If you are sad, I’m sad too.
We have to be constructive. We have to find a solution.
If not it’s a problem for both of us.
Let’s find happiness which is legal and permanent.
Some day we have to do it. The sooner the better it is for us.
We have the freedom to take the right decisions.
Let’s stop manipulations and destructions.
Let’s be constructive and positive.
Let’s learn to heal, love and forgive.
Let’s do this for ourselves as well as others.
Let’s see smiles on everyones face.
Let’s make it happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment